: 10 weeks per semester, 5 days a week(Monday ~ Friday), 4 hours per day (200 hours in total)
- Seoul campus : Level 1~2: 14:00~18:00, Level 3~6: 09:00~13:00
- Yongin campus : Level 1~2: 14:00~18:00, Level 3~5: 09:00~13:00
: Seoul University Publisher Textbook 1~6
- The Korean Language Education Center, Seoul campus is located minutes away from the economic, political, and cultural center of Seoul’s metropolitan downtown. Yongin campus is located in Yongin city, Gyeonggi-do. It’s far from Seoul city about 1 hour. It’s not only close to Seoul city, but the tuition fee and living expenses are more reasonable than Seoul.
- The academic year is consisted of 4 semesters (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) and divided into 6 levels.(Yongin campus 5 levels).
- Our Managing Instructor supervises the students’ attendance and grades, so that students may effectively learn Korean in a short amount of time.
- To enhance the foreign students’ adjustment to Korean life, Myongji’s Global Outreach Club students provide active assistance such as airport pick-up service and many other services.
Office of International Affairs, Myongji University, 4th floor, Administration Building, 34, Geobukgol-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Koreakli@mju.ac.kr02-300-1515,02-300-1509
Office of International Students Supporting Team, Myongji University, 2nd floor, College of Engineering Building #2, 116, Myongji-ro, Cheoin-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, Koreakli@mju.ac.kr031-324-1057