Home > Community > FAQ




Q. 보험 기간은 1년인가요?
학생이 입학하는 개강일 기준으로 가입을 하며, 학생이 재학하는 기간에만 보장이 됩니다. 자퇴 또는 다음학기 등록을 하지 않는 경우, 보험은 해제됩니다.
Q. 출석 50%가 넘지 않으면 어떻게 되나요?
제적처리되어, 비자기간이 자동 만료됩니다. 제적처리된 후 2주 이내에 출국해야 합니다.
Q. 외국인 등록증 신청 어떻게 하나요?
한국어교육센터 입학 후 외국인등록증 단체접수 신청 기간이 있습니다. 필요한 서류와 함께 사무실로 방문하셔야 됩니다.
Q. 비자 연장은 어떻게 하나요?
학기 중 비자연장 단체접수 신청 기간이 있습니다. 필요한 서류와 함께 사무실로 방문하셔야 됩니다.
Q. 아르바이트는 어떻게 해야 되나요?
아르바이트를 하려면 한국에 입국한지 6개월이 지나야 하며 토픽 2급 이상 점수를 가지고 있어야 신청이 가능합니다. 신청 서류를 가지고 사무실에 방문해주시면 확인후 필요서류를 발급해 줍니다. 그후에 출입국에 신청 하시면 됩니다.
Q. Should the required documents need to be translated? If yes, which language do I need to translate?
All the required documents need to be submitted in Korean, English or Chinese. If your document is in other language, please translate in Korean or English and notarize.
Q. To apply KLEC, what documents should I need to submit?
1) Online Application form(need to be printed out) ※ Apply→Online application
2) High school or undergraduate certificate of graduation (copy)
3) Apostille of high school or undergraduate certificate of graduation (hard file)
4) Copy of high school or undergraduate official transcripts (copy)
5) Copy of identification of applicant and both parents
6) Copy of applicant's passport
7) Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and his/her parents
8) Certificate of deposit  balance of applicant, with a minimum of 10,000 USD (issued within 30 days)
9) Parent's or financial guarantor's certificate of employment or certificate of business registration and property tax payment

※ Please refer to the Apply→ Application Guide→Required Documents for the detail information.
Q. How can I apply for KLEC?

Please visit "Apply" → "Application Guide" first and then complete the "Online Application"

If you have further question, please e-mail us : 

Q. What is the eligibility to apply KLEC?

Applicant need to be graduated from high school or above.

(Students who received their final degree within the past two years are eligible)

Q. Where should I submit the required documents?

All required documents should be submitted to following address regardless of which campus you've applied.

Receiver name: Korean Language Education Center

Address: Administration Building, 34 Geobukgol-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea

Post number: 03674

Tel.: 82-2-300-1515